[nabs-l] The 10 college majors with the lowest unemployment rates

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:56:03 UTC 2011

I find this to be rather interesting. I know of someone who I believe has an
advanced degree in pharmacology. not only does this person have a job, but I
believe she makes a rather considerable amount of money as well. Therefore,
I do not believe I would base my major solely based on an article such as
this one.

And who knows when a degree in agricultural Economics might actually give
you an advantage in the job market. Combine it with a degree in agricultural
policy, and you would most likely be set for dealing with the problems of
the developing urban agricultural  movement.

Elizabeth