[nabs-l] Taking dance and acting classes

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:20:27 UTC 2011

Every dance instructor I've had was hands-on, and it had nothing to do
with sight. They observed us and would position us in the proper stances
and movements if not doing it right. This was done all the time in
ballet, but it was also done when tapping or doing jazz. I'm sure other
teachers practice the same method.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: