[nabs-l] Speak to me

frandi.galindo at gmail.com frandi.galindo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:20:31 UTC 2011

I have had people do that to me.  In the grocery stores the recete will
sometimes get handed to whoever is sighted that is with me, I have had
people ask my sighted friends what I would like to eat, or can he sign this,
Come on, can't people talk to us like they would talk to other sighted
customors?  Ignorance, what a load of crap