[nabs-l] Taking acting and dancing to learn natural movement andexpression

Andi adrianne.dempsey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:57:59 UTC 2011

You are write about ballet being so much more technical, at least I assumed
and it is good your feet never bled, I have heard horer stories about it
where girls have to bandage their feet every nite.  I bet you were adorible
at 4 dancing I am trying to get my niece in to it.  She wants to do it so
bad but money is always an issue.  I never got in to cheerleeting, I was
more of a tom boy I guess I joind the wrestling team and that is about as
far away from dance as you can get.  Oddly enough dance helped the wrestling
though in terms of balance, coordination, and speed.  Also I think dance
gives you a better sence of how the body works and that was to my advantage.
Did you find cheerleeting fun?  Was the dance background helpful in rooteens
and such?