[nabs-l] driver for field experience

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Wed Nov 23 02:31:21 UTC 2011

Martha,

Yes, rehab can fund your driver. The two of you can get a contract
started where the driver submits the hours or mileage to you so you can
send it to rehab and receive funding on a monthly basis. Just check
with your counselor for more details. But you should know that the
Institute will also fund your driver since it's technically under an
Institute contract with the school district you're in. You may have to
pay up front, but you can get reimbursed biweekly or monthly depending
on what you and the Institute agree on.

Respectfully,
Jedi