[nabs-l] verizon phones

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 23 05:25:41 UTC 2011

does the haven speak sub menues? Does it read you the text messages? Also,
does it  speak the numbers as you dial? I went to a verizon store, but they
did not have the haven; said it was available online. My dad and I are going
to another larger store in hopes they will have it and other talking phones.
I do not want to buy online because I cannot try it out hands on! I want to
feel the buttons to ensure I can dial okay since some phones have such
small buttons, hear the speech, and observe its features.

Ashley