[nabs-l] Standing in line

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:58:47 UTC 2011

Hey list,
I just wanted to add my perspective to this. I don't usually do the cane
on the shoe thing as it's just not my thing. lol :) When I'm standing in
line, I use echo location and can usually hear the person standing in
front of me, even if I'm not that close to them. By hear, I mean hear
the echoes, not like their voices or the sounds of their shoes lol. If
the people are talking, I ffollow their voices as that works too.
Sometimes, depending on what kind of line I'm in, I start a conversation
with the people in front of me. Just throwing some more options out
there. I'm curious though, do most of you use the cane on the shoe method?
Jordyn