[nabs-l] A Question About Transcribing Recorded Audio

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Nov 23 22:06:27 UTC 2011

Dear chris,

 To get a free copy of goldwave which is what I have you can just
download it from their web site at www.goldwave.com and, you will
have it! But, if you want a professional version or something
more powerful than that then you will have to purchase it for a
fee. All of that information is on the web site!

Have fun!
amy