[nabs-l] verizon phones

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 23:38:09 UTC 2011

Female.  I'm not sure what speech synthesizer it uses, though.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!