[nabs-l] taking a introduction computer class

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 00:00:48 UTC 2011

It might also be a good learning opportunity for the class to
learn the keystrokes.  This helps even sighted people sometimes.
For example, my mom was having trouble for a couple days getting
her mouse to work, so she had to rely on the keystrokes I showed
her and that I use on my computer with JAWS.  It worked great...
until she tried to do an Insert F 7.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!