[nabs-l] How we appear to the sighted

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 07:42:54 UTC 2011

It's not just the opinions of the sighted. Sighted people do make
assumptions and judgments visually, but we also form opinions and make
preconceived ideas up nonvisually too, and we also will form opinions
when people are described to us. So, for me anyway, it's not about what
sighted people think, but what people think.

Have a happy Thanksgiving all.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: