[nabs-l] NVDA 2011.3 Released!

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 07:39:43 UTC 2011

I use NVDA as my primary/main screen reader. There once was a time
when I did use JAWS, but it's been over a year, and I'm very glad that
I've stopped using it, and am using NVDA full-time. It's extremely
fast, accurate, reliable, innovative, non-intrusive, free, has a
portable version making any Windows PC in the world accessible, and
developed by blind people.

Kevin