[nabs-l] NVDA 2011.3 Released!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 25 22:30:57 UTC 2011

how is it portable?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Chao
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 4:25 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] NVDA 2011.3 Released!

Hi Carly
NVDA has a portable version, which allows you to have your
TTS/settings, and entire screen reader with you to connect to any
Windows PC in the world and make it accessible.

I use this a lot, such as at library, tech lab, school, various other
places, where there are computers.

It’s extremely incredible and amazing that it’s possible to walk up to
any Windows PC and use it.

Kevin