[nabs-l] Eating with hands

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 26 01:23:58 UTC 2011

Arielle,

Well, I'm not the best authority here because I'm a germophobe so I wash
my hands a lot, plus use hand sanitizer and try to avoid finger foods if
possible, usually opting to use utensils regardless, smile.

For the sake of this discussion, you're right, but we can't apply a
blanket rule either. Even if potentially a hygiene issue, there are
foods considered perfectly acceptable to be eaten with ones hands.

If it were up to me, we would never eat finger foods, and hand washing
would be mandatory for anyone, giggle!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: