[nabs-l] Cheerleading & dance

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 26 17:05:31 UTC 2011

Hi Bridgit,

Your description of cheerleading sounds right. The high school team did more
basic cheers and some dances where as college teams do more gymnist moves
from what I've observed.

You were not blind when cheerleading, right? I'd be curious to know if a
blind person did that? You would have to have a willing coach to be hands on
and a guide for running. It could be done though. And as you said, it’s a
great thing for a college application

Ashley