[nabs-l] Rockin' & ODD Behavior

Robin robinmel71 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 26 20:08:33 UTC 2011

Good Day, Miss Ashley,

I'm SORRY that you FEEL that way and I'm pretty
much sure there are a number of others who feel
the same way, but that doesn't make it RIGHT. I
don't EXHIBIT the type of behavior of Rockin',
but I'm sure I EXHIBIT some type of behavior that
isn't SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE. Everyone EXHIBITS some
type of odd behavior some are MORE PRONOUNCED
than others. Why should some be looked down upon while others are not?

What we NEED is MORE UNDERSTANDINGand ACCEPTANCE!!!
And this IS 4 you.

Rockin' Robin

He rocks in the tree tops all day long
Hoppin' and a-boppin' and singing his song
All the little birdies on Jaybird Street
Love to hear the robin go tweet tweet tweet
Rockin' robin, tweet tweet tweet
Rockin' robin' tweet tweetly-tweet
Blow rockin' robin
'Cause we're really gonna rock tonight
Every little swallow, every chick-a-dee
Every little bird in the tall oak tree
The wise old owl, the big black crow
Flappin' their wings singing go bird go
Rockin' robin, tweet tweet tweet
Rockin' robin' tweet tweetly-tweet
Blow rockin' robin
'Cause we're really gonna rock tonight
Yeah yeah
Pretty little raven at the bird-band stand
Told them how to do the bob and it was grand
They started going steady and bless my soul
He out-bopped the buzzard and the oriol
He rocks in the tree tops all day long
Hoppin' and a-boppin' and singing his song
All the little birdies on Jaybird Street
Love to hear the robin go tweet tweet tweet
Rockin' robin, tweet tweet tweet
Rockin' robin' tweet tweetly-tweet
Blow rockin' robin
'Cause we're really gonna rock tonight
Pretty little raven at the bird-band stand
Told them how to do the bop and it was grand