[nabs-l] Taking acting classes

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 26 21:37:41 UTC 2011

Jedi,
Running lines? Good idea. I wondered about stage orientation as well. You
need to know whether you're at the front or back.
How do you do that? Is it a string and masking tape?
Yep rehearsals do help. I remember having lots of rehearsal time in acting
class and when the performance came, everyone was very familiar with the
setup.
Ashley