[nabs-l] Body language and facial expressions

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 27 02:47:44 UTC 2011

Robin,

I am not equating masturbation to rocking. I simply am saying that
behavior specific to a person with a disability shouldn't automatically
be acceptable. I said my point was exaggerated and extreme in order to
illustrate it. I think our schools need to start teaching better
analytical skills and developing more careful readers.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan