[nabs-l] Modeling for natural expressions

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 27 04:06:20 UTC 2011

Ashley,

No, I was younger when I took modeling and etiquette classes so I still
had sight, but it really doesn't require vision in order to understand
most things taught in these classes, at least not the ones I took.

In etiquette school, we had a formal dinner, which was a graduation of
sorts. We learned the "proper" way in which to eat, proper table
settings (there is more than one) proper dinner conversation, etc.

As for walking, a woman is taught to walk upright, shoulders back, head
up and you brush your knees together, meaning as the other leg moves
forward, the sides of the knee brush. You do talk about dress, but it's
usually more general and not specific to individuals. What attire to
wear to what occasion, and more to that nature.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan