[nabs-l] [LCA] a cane for the blind improves social interactions]

Marc Workman mworkman.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:23:59 UTC 2011

I'm not saying I would use this, but wouldn't it make more sense to simply develop an iPhone app.  I've already got the iPhone and the bluetooth ear piece.  What advantage is there to strapping my phone to a cane as opposed to keeping it in my pocket? Really, if I wanted, I could already use Four Square to find near by friends and Navigon to give me directions.  These interfaces could probably be made more user friendly, but besides that, I don't see what advantage this set up is supposed to bring.

Best,

Marc