[nabs-l] Fwd: [LCA] a cane for the blind improves social interactions]

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Tue Nov 29 00:13:55 UTC 2011

Arielle,

I think the idea is a relatively sound one, but I wouldn't implement it
in a cane. I'd rather leave teh cane the way it is, but use the
friend-finding technology with already existing cell phone services
like Facebook mobile or something. Better yet, why not make a iPhone
app that does the same thing?

Respectfully,
Jedi