[nabs-l] happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 09:36:39 UTC 2011

Hello chris,

Sorry, for the late thanksgiving notice to you and everyone else
here here on this list! I had a pretty good thanksgiving with my
family here in Colorado. I did indeed eat a lot of good food too!

I didn't go out to the black Friday sales I just stayed at home
and did some amazon shopping for my sister. But, on Saturday was
fun with hanging out with friends...

Again, thanks for the thanksgiving wishes and, I will talk to you
soon.

Hugs,
amy