[nabs-l] verizon phones

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 10:43:37 UTC 2011

Hello chris,

This is good to know... I'm going to the Verizon store tomorrow
to discuss my account so, I will ask them about it! Since I can
send texts but, not be able to read them. Also, I want to be
able to read all of the other features and do everything on the
phone since I also have mobile speak on it too!

Thanks again for the information and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy