[nabs-l] Looking for some good information about Christmas shopping online.

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 05:01:42 UTC 2011

Hello Danielle,

As to finding good buys on Christmas shopping online it pertains
to what you are shopping for... like for music I use amazon.com
or itunes. As for clothes I use my favorite clothing sites like
lane Bryant.com or gap.com. but, besides these there is also
oldnavy.com which is owned by the gap.

As for body products and other personal items I shop at
bathandbodyworks.com for these needs.

As for these web sites being accessible with jfw they certainly
are... anyway, good luck with your cybershopping for Christmas!

Hugs,
amy