[nabs-l] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Illinois Streaming

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 00:49:55 UTC 2011

FYI.

Liz Bottner
President, IABS
Guiding Eyes Graduate Council
GEB Voicemail:  800-942-0149 Ext. 2531
e-mail:
liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Visit my LiveJournal:
http://unsilenceddream.livejournal.com
Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/lizbot

-----Original Message----- From: nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 5:05 PM To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Illinois Streaming

Convention Audio The streaming of the National Federation of the Blind of
Illinois Convention will begin on October 7, 2011 and continue through to
October 9, 2011. If you try to tune in and you can't connect, it's probably
because we haven't started yet or we are having technical difficulties. We
will let people know when we are live on Twitter and Facebook.

Listen to the Live Stream of the National Federation of the Blind of
Illinois 2011 Convention.

Or go to our web page to connect at:

www.nfbofillinois.org

Love to have you all join us.  It will be a fantastic convention.