[nabs-l] Saving doccuments to a flash drive

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:56:43 UTC 2011

try to press f12,
shift tab twice, it will say something about my documents or maybe
some file names that you already have etc...
arrow up and down and enter on the folder you wish to save it in,
Sometimes it might already be focused in your document folder,
so you will need to hit the back space untill it says something like,
my documents--my computer--or even your name.
Arrow down untill you find computers.
enter here and go to your thumb drive,
enter and then to any folder if you wish to save in a folder.
tab back to either OK button, or the name of the file.
the name would be two tabs down from the folder diolog box.
enter.

any more questions, if your not understanding still let us know.