[nabs-l] Talking Calculators

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Oct 9 01:41:45 UTC 2011

Vejas:
The school won't buy me a Pac Mate.
That's what I'm accustomed to.
I've discussed the problems with my division of Services for the
Blind, and my DSO.
There's no cooperation.
I plan to buy a Pac Mate, at the NFB convention, in Dallas, next year.
I graduate in May, and plan to pursue a ministry degree, from the
Indiana Bible College, via corespondence.
Blessings, Joshua