[nabs-l] nabs digests

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Oct 9 23:07:00 UTC 2011

Some people don't subscribe to the list, so they don't get separate
threads, but they subscribe to our list, in digest form.
When they do, the digest is a collection of the entire archive from whenever.
Some people can only get the digest.
I don't know how all of that works, but maybe, someone can explain it better.
Blessings, Joshua