[nabs-l] my introduction

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 10 14:20:41 UTC 2011

Sam,
Welcome. I assume then that you'll go to grad school for the MA to be a
rehab therapist.
Rehab therapy is actually a teacher, right? Unfortunately rehab teacher
became rehab therapist because rehab teacher was used by another field. I
think you mean you will be  what was called rehab teacher who teaches daily
living skills.

I'm not a student now, but will go back to community college to finish a
certificate. I already have my BA in liberal studies from Marymount.

Take care.
Ashley