[nabs-l] converting tables in to text in ms word 7

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 13:23:31 UTC 2011

You could try to read it word for word and when it gets to the end of
the line, it will jump over to the other row, then arow up and down on
the second row. I am not sure if this would work or not ut someone
said something about insirt z. I have not tried it. There are some
websites that you can upload your file to and it will convert it for
you. I had to do this for a test at first before I figured out the
arrowing thing.

--
Lea Williams

Phone;