[nabs-l] National Federation of the Blind Comments on Steve Jobs

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:13:19 UTC 2011

Sorry I'm a little late with this, but here is the press release
the national office sent out commenting on the untimely death of
Steve Jobs, along with a statement from Dr.  Maurer.  If you
don't want me to forward these releases to the lists, please let
me know.  Probably the best way to get all the press releases if
you're interested is to subscribe to the press release email list
by going to nfb.org, selecting About the NFB, then Press Room.