[nabs-l] Please read my Live Well column

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 14:00:38 UTC 2011

Hello,

Please read my Live Well blog column at:

http://blogs.livewellnebraska.com/2011/10/13/meet-the-blind/

I blog about Meet the Blind Month. Please note that one of the end
paragraphs is missing the beginning section of the first sentence. I'm
not sure what  happened, or why my editor has yet to fix this though
I've asked her to remedy it. This is not how my original is, but
something must have happened when it  was posted to the website. Anyway,
wanted to point this out, and as always, thank you for the support.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan