[nabs-l] FABS December Student Getaway

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 04:41:08 UTC 2011

Announcements like this are sent out on the email list all the time. What's
the big deal? I am sure that he is just simply trying to appeal to as many
people as possible. Also, you never know when someone might actually be
interested in travelling across the country to attend one of these events. I
hear Florida is a nice place to visit in December, and could serve as a nice
reward after acing all those pesky final exams.

Elizabeth