[nabs-l] FABS December Student Getaway

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 20:37:29 UTC 2011

I love how there's always one person telling people what can be posted
and what can't be posted on here. Last time I check that was the job
of the moterator. Plus, she's letting everyone know that if they're
interested, they can come out. It's not just a Florida thing, hense
why it was posted on this list. Stop trying to run the e-mail list,
and if you're not interested in the event, there's no reason for you
to comment.
If you don't want to see these things, delete them right away or
unsubscribe from the e-mail list. No one is on this list to satisfy
you. I'm just saying. Get mad if you want but this is not your e-mail
list to control.
Now this sounds cool, and if I had the money, I would definitely come
down to Florida and attend. I hope it's a great turn out Nallym!

--
Daniel C Romero
Paterson New Jersey
djdan567 at gmail.com