[nabs-l] The Audio Access FM NLS Presentation Is Finally Ready For Download

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 02:24:58 UTC 2011

		Dear david,

Thanks as always for posting to the nabs list. I knew that you
would put this out and the other shows archives also on the site
too! I know that you have had some major bugs in the system and,
I'm soooo glad that you were able to get them resolved!

I knew of some of the angry emails that you probably got since I
saw some of them on this list and other nfbnet lists too. I
would've forwarded them to you my dear but, you probably must've
gotten them yourself.

Well, that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy