[nabs-l] Student Activities for NFB Michigan State Convention

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Oct 22 07:11:16 UTC 2011

Hello Elizabeth,

Thanks for posting this to the nabs/miabs list too... but, imo I
think this is a little late to send out this notice since your
state convention is only in 2 weeks. The same weekend as the nfb
of Colorado state convention in Denver, Colorado this year!

You should've sent out this flyer/notice a few months ago... but,
I do hope that mabs has a good state convention and, student
division events. Cabs has much planned and, I'm sure that the
cabs president will post it here or I will forward it onto this
list.

Thanks again and, I will talk to you all soon.

Hugs,
amy