[nabs-l] "Lives Worth Living" Disability Rights Documentary Premieres on PBS Series Independent Lens; October 27

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sat Oct 22 20:43:04 UTC 2011

That's odd, where's the Federation in all this seems how Jacobus
tenBroek kind of founded the Disability Rights movement through his
scholarly work ? And really, the blindness movement is probably one of
the strongest in the overall Disability Rights Movement.

And also, has anyone heard whether or not the film will be available
online as I don't have a television?.

Respectfully,
Jedi