[nabs-l] Moodle Accessibility

Todd Orlowski todd.orlowski at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 00:17:39 UTC 2011

I"ve heard that moodle is pretty accessible with Jaws. it sounds like moodle is not our problem its the person at the institution coding the page example broken links. As far as making items accessible this can be done but it takes time for the school to do this I mean extra time which it should be done if you ask especially if you have a disability on file. I'd ask the school who is encharge of moodle and contact this directly and explain you issue. If they are not helpful contact moodle support.

Thanks
Todd Orlowski
Missouri Western State university