[nabs-l] Independence Market?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 03:30:49 UTC 2011

Hi Jordyn,

That's really weird! If you haven't done this already, go to the
NFB homepage by going to nfb.org, then select the link called
Products and Technology, then select the Independence Market
link.  It should then take you to a page called National
Federation of the Blind Online Store.  If it still wants you to
log in, you can call the Market from 8 a.m.  to 5 p.m.  Eastern
time Monday through Friday by calling the national center at
410-659-9314 and hitting Option 4 from the main menu.  You could
also call/email Ellen Ringlein, the market's manager directly if
the problem persists, as this seems to me to be a problem with
the site, if it still doesn't work after trying the way I
mentioned earlier.  You can call her at the national center
during the same hours as mentioned before.  I'm not sure of her
extention, so just hit 0 at the main menu and ask the operator
for Ellen Ringlein, pronounced Ringline.  You can also email her
directly at eringlein at nfb.org.  Hope this helps!

Chris