[nabs-l] mall or customer service jobs

Carly carlymih at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 24 05:11:37 UTC 2011

Hi, Chris,

         You didn't even address a feasibility of all blind folk
having the same means with which to "drive" themselves too and fro.

Without knowing all that much about the challenge, I am sure this
bizarre technology being employed to facilitate blind people driving
will not be within the means of all blind people. How is such a
technology so significant if it doesn't benefit all blind folk?
Who determines which blind people are worthy of the means to drive?
'Sounds like another source of division amungst us. It sounds like a
destraction when we really oughta be increasing our employment.
What do you think?
for today,
Car
Would you even wanna drive and how 'bout those employment