[nabs-l] Lives Worth Living disability documentary to air on PBS

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 01:08:27 UTC 2011

I wrote the Denver Post, and I'm thinking about writing the bus
company if they do make the decision to do the cuts.  I've
written the bus company, and if you'd like, I can e-mail you off
list so that you can see what I wrote.
Most of the cuts affect the people in Littleton, but still.  I
think it's really important to know that the people in Littleton
deserve a chance to be who they are.
They so need to be independent, and the proposed call and ride
thingies aren't going to cut it.
Beth