[nabs-l] FW: Virtual Hiring Event for People with Disabilities and VETS November 3rd- please pass it on

Sean Whalen smwhalenpsp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:12:49 UTC 2011

Sorry if this has already been posted or forwarded.

Sean

U.S Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) & The U.S. Food and Drug
Administration (FDA)

HHS & FDA VIRTUAL HIRING EVENT

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Broadcast Live on Web from FDA's White Oak Campus

 <http://www.fda.gov/hiringevent> www.fda.gov/hiringevent

HHS & FDA invite all Veterans and People with Disabilities, who are
interested in the many Federal positions we have available at any of our 12

Operating Divisions here at HHS, these positions are located throughout
the country. To register and participate in our LIVE Virtual Hiring Event on

Thursday November 3, 2011 Please see the attached link for additional event
information including how to register.

All participants in the Virtual Hiring Event will have an opportunity to not
only apply to the open positions at FDA & HHS, but have their resume
forwarded to all 9000+ selecting managers throughout HHS and its 12
Operating Divisions.

We are holding 3 LIVE presentations at 9:00 am, 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm
EST. We will be discussing working at HHS & FDA, Training on the updated
version of USAJOBS, Determining job qualifications, How to apply using
USAJOBS and Application Manager, and Detailed Information on the federal
positions we are looking to fill and much more.

The Virtual Hiring Event is 508 compliant and CC. We look forward to your
participation.

Please distribute this information to all Veterans and/or People with
Disabilities looking for employment.

Event Information and Registration:  <http://www.fda.gov/hiringevent>
www.fda.gov/hiringevent

Len Clark

Veterans Employment Program Manager

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

Office of Human Resources, Strategic Programs Division

Division Diversity Outreach, Opportunities, and Recruitment

200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Suite 326F Rm 11

Washington, DC  20201

Office: 202 205-7743

Fax: 202 690-6758

Len.Clark at HHS.gov