[nabs-l] about JAWS

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:10:38 UTC 2011

Hi Humberto,
    Did you switch operating systems when you reformatted your computer? I'm
trying to figure out why it would work before but now currently. Are you
running JAWS Standard or Professional? I would definitely suggest contacting
Freedom and explaining your situation as they would hopefully be able to
better help you.

Thanks and take care.

Liz Bottner
Guiding Eyes Graduate Council