[nabs-l] digital recorders

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 05:34:18 UTC 2011

Hi Amy!

Hope you are doing well.  In terms of a Digital Recorder I have used
one of the Olympus models for the past several years which has worked
very well for me.  I bought it from Best Buy for I think $99.99.  The
best part to it is that you can put whatever you record on to your
computer.  The bottom comes off and hidden is a USB which allows you
to put the stuff on the computer for arctiving.  I think it is a
Olympus WS311 is the name of it.

Hope this helps you!

Justin