[nabs-l] accountants wanted, and some questions

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 05:59:50 UTC 2011

Hi, everyone.
My bf, who is Muslim and Somali, wants to go to University of
Medina at Munawarrah.  I have questions about how others who are
blind managed college abroad.  Do you guys know of anybody who's
blind who's managed the place?  How were they viewed as they
roamed the campus with their canes and so on?  The reason why I'm
asking these questions is because he's almost ready to give up on
accounting.  Speaking of which, are there any accounting majors
on this list?  If so, e-mail me off list and I can put you in
touch with this guy.  He needs help and guidance but is not on
this list.  He's having a hard time with books and Braille and
such.  So any accountants get in touch with me and I'll give you
his e-mail address.
Thanks.
Beth