[nabs-l] Please read my latest Live Well column

Rania Ismail CMT raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 02:08:59 UTC 2011

I like your blog post. Can I post it to my wall on facebook for others to
read as well? Once a month I posta status asking my friends if they have any
questions about blindness. I have to say that the feedback I have received
has been wonderful. My sighted friends enjoy it when that status comes up
because it is also educational for them as well and they are now getting
used to asking questions about blindness they have.
Rania,