[nabs-l] Arianna's Art, Inc. is in the Matilda Ziegler magazine for the blind!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 21:29:26 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Exciting news from Arianna's Art, Inc, our company which sells
paintings for the blind and sighted.  We have had an article
published about us in the Matilda Ziegler magazine for the blind.
Here is the link to check the article out!
?www.matildaziegler.com/2011/08/30/feature-writer-alena-roberts-
tactile-art-for-all/

I hope you enjoy it!

Chris

P.S.  Arianna, can you post this link to our Facebook page?
Thanks!

 ,*RIS ,NUSBAUM

8,! R1L PRO#M ( BL;S IS N ! LOSS ( EYESI<T4 ,! R1L PRO#M IS !
MIS"U/&+ & LACK ( $UC,N T EXI/S4 ,IF A BL P]SON HAS ! PROP] TRA9+
& OPPORTUN;Y1 BL;S C BE REDUC$ 6A M]E PHYSICAL NUIS.E40 -- ,K5NE?
,J]NIGAN 7,PRESID5T (! ,N,NAL ,F$],N (! ,BL1 #AIFH-AIHF47

  ,VISIT ! ,I ,C4,A4,N4 ,F.D,N ONL9E AT3
_+WWW.ICANFOUNDATION.INFO_: =
9=M,N ON \R F.D,N & H[ X HELPS BL & VISU,Y
IMPAIR$ *N 9 ,,MD SAY 8,I C60

,S5T F MY ,BRL,NOTE