[nabs-l] Intro and A Question

Rania Ismail CMT raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 02:32:17 UTC 2011

Hi Danielle! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the list! My name is Rania, As
Chris said earlier don't be afraid to ask questions! This list is vary
helpful! They helped me when I was in school as a student to become a
massage therapist. While they didn't know about massage they were able to
answer other questions I had as far as being a blind student goes! I look
forward to posts from you in the near future!
Rania,