[nabs-l] Skype 5.5 connecting to FB wrong, HELP!

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:45:04 UTC 2011

this is what i have found on the internet to do.
It’s easy to keep in touch with your Facebook friends with Skype.
First, you need to connect your Skype account to Facebook, and then
you can view the Facebook News Feed and contact your Facebook friends.
Sign in to Skype.
Click on the Facebook tab. If you can't see the Facebook tab, click
Contacts > Show Facebook Friends.
Click Connect to Facebook. A log in page opens in Skype Home. If
you’re not a registered Facebook user, click Sign up for Facebook.
Enter your Facebook log in details and click Log In to connect your
account to Facebook.

this is what I have said before but maybe this might help more. I will
continue to look if this does not work. like i said before,a friend of
mine is trying to get it to work too.