[nabs-l] Trouble forming an Association of Blind students for my state

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 22:11:23 UTC 2011

That Web site isn't working right now, for some reason. I'll contact
David Dunphy. When I select the "click here to download or listen to
past NABS presentations" link, I get a "the page cannot be displayed"
message. That's happening on both the BrailleNote and on the computer.

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"